Saturday, March 26, 2011

Days of Our Live's has The Wine Bible as a Prop



















While watching Days of Our Lives this morning I noticed in Sammy & Rafe's apartment on a book shelf there was a copy of The Wine Bible there. With all the drinking they do on the show maybe they actually use this book as a guide. This is the book I found nearly one year ago and it captured my attention to turn the gatherings from time to time with my girlfriends into a Wine Study. This is the most complete wine book I have ever come across in my search. If you are a lover of wine this book will help you immensely. It contains all the information you need to know about your favorite wines & tons more information from the vine to the glass. I highly recommend this book & I suggest to you that you & your friends start your own group to gather & do a study. Add a field trip of a wine tasting & then a tour of a vineyard or 2 when the weather is nice and it will not only draw you closer to your favorite wine but to your friends and you may also make a few new friends along the way. Couple that with trying wines you never dreamed you would like & you may just find a few more fine wines which are pleasing to your palate.
Take turns hosting the study at each others home or take it on the road to the local wine bar or favorite restaurant when it is your turn. Each brings a bottle of wine and an appetizer to pair with it. The idea is to keep it simple and not a lot of work for the host or hostess. Be creative. Each time you gather will be a different perspective and a reflection on the host. We all have different ways of entertaining and it will be nice to be open to how others wish to do it. The idea behind it is to learn. Keep it small & intimate as more than 6 will most likely turn it into a social and not a time of learning. There can be times throughout the year when you all gather for an event and invite a larger crowd and it is then you can share what you have learned and tell of the fun you had doing this and perhaps your friends will start groups of their own. I don't know if this was the author's intention on this book but it is how it is serving its purpose with my friends and myself. I can't think of a better way to enjoy the book than by trying the wines! Get your copy of The Wine Bible Today!
Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment