Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Have you ever been to an Ice Bar?

This is all new to me! I thought it was make believe! But they do exist. Upon entering you need to go into a vacuum room and put on a special material cape for warmth and then enter. Capacity is usually 30 people to keep the temperature regulated. One ice bar is on a cruise liner. I myself would much rather drink at a Tiki Bar in a warm climate. Cold & I do not get along. But for those who do like the cold and want to say they did this...I suppose it is a great idea! Time spent in one of these bars is limited. They keep it 17 degrees so I guess it is drink & go. Google Ice Bars & see what all you can learn about this interesting concept. It all looks very pretty...but mighty cold!

2 comments:

  1. It was very funny to read your post. You just drink and go, he, he. I guess I will need a hat and gloves to visit those places.
    Found you in linkreviewer
    Come to visit:
    http://www.pfinusa.com
    http://www.pfinusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Thank you for stopping by & reading & leaving comment! Please check back!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete