Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Which wine for Christmas?

What wine will you be serving for the Christmas Holidays? In the next few days I will be blogging about the various favorites I have learned about. If I were entertaining I would have 3 types for my guest to choose from because my sincere opinion stands strong...we should drink what we like...not because someone says it is complimentary to our meal. I drink wine mainly for the health benefits. My doctors tell me for a 57 year old woman my blood levels are impeccable. And all this came about after being told several years ago to drink a small glass of wine each evening. I do this 4-5 times a week and sometimes go 4 or 5 days forgetting to do so. But I do believe it has kept my cholesterol levels where they need to be. I do however value any ones opinion to decide to serve which wines go best with which foods. I just tend to love my full bodied reds. Till tomorrow....Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment