Friday, March 18, 2011

Nantucket Vineyard......


If all goes well & I get to visit Nantucket Island this summer the Nantucket Vineyard is on my list. I have been to Nantucket on several occasions and never visited the vineyard. It is located on the way to Cisco Beach. It will be their 25th anniversary & I hope to be able to be there.


NANTUCKET VINEYARD TOUR INFO FROM THEIR WEBSITE
Tour Info:
  • Tours last 1 - 1.5 hours
  • The cost of the tour is $20 per adult which includes many samplings of our products
  • We also offer an exclusive "Notch" tour which includes a tasting of our famous whiskey.
  • Sign up in the brewery bar, this is where the tour starts
  • Tours cover the behind the scenes operations of the brewery, distillery and winery.
  • Children are neither discouraged or encouraged to join in on tours, please use your own discretion, there is no charge for underage participants
  • We do not have a restaurant on site nor do we have any food for sale on site, therefore we encourage you to bring your own snacks or to eat before the tour.
  • Each tour includes a tasting glass for you to keep!
I am looking forward to this trip.....picnic lunch, ocean breeze on my cheeks & blowing my hair! Oh, I just can't wait!!! Then "blog time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment