Monday, December 6, 2010

What does the Bible Say.....



What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol / wine? Is it a sin for a Christian to drink alcohol / wine?

I found the above link a while back....being a Christian from time to time I like to include scripture on my blogs. Some may frown upon a Christian for drinking...it is all about a balance in life in my opinion and not doing things in excess to have them cause you or others problems. So read what gotquestions.org has to say about this subject. We need a balance in all area's of our lives or we could fall when faced with temptations of all sorts that come our way. Anything that causes us to stumble with our walk with the Lord is bad for us.

Topic tomorrow.....Italian wines!.....my heritage (and my father from Rome never drank a bit all his life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment