Wednesday, December 8, 2010

COMMENT TO MY ARTICLE CHRISTMAS WINES

Comments
I have just received a case of wine for Christmas, and I thought I'd share it with you (not the actual wine, although that would be nice) because it sounds like a great idea to me, the wines are chosen by a Wine Master and wine experts to be exactly right for Christmas, I presume the food, festivities and definitely the weather have been taken into account, the website is www.wineforchristmas.com So far I've tried 3 bottles and they have all been lovely, and, they did seem to be spot on for the weather and the festivities, anyway, I thought I'd share this little find with you all seeing as it was relevant to the article... Enjoy!


This comment was left on my Zimbio site which my blogs get forwarded to....Gabbriella

No comments:

Post a Comment