Thursday, December 30, 2010

PINK PANTHER WINE


If you know me well...or even if you only know me from on the web, you know that the Pink Panther is my all time "favorite" cartoon. I could sit and watch his reruns for hours.
My cell phone rings to the tune of Henry Mancini's Pink Panther, when I had an
ebay store my auctions were greeted by music and templates of the Pink Panther.Pink has always been my favorite color. The Panther visits my website from time to time Gabbriella's Closet
Now I welcome him to my blog. I have found this wine online and even though I do not like light reds I would love to try this, just for the sake of having the bottle for keeps.

The Pink Panther
Grand Vin de Bordeaux…
Rosé!

The Pink Panther wine has the elegance of that of a GRAND VIN DE BORDEAUX ROSÉ, composed of 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet

Merlot

Giving full bodied moderately tannic wines, this variety adds softness, richness and body when mixed with Cabernet Sauvignon. Ripening early, it gives smooth, deeply coloured, high alcoholic and low acidic wines

Cabernet Sauvignon

Giving tannins with blackcurrant aromas, this variety ripens late and is deeply coloured with a low alcohol percentage


The 3L Bag in Box of the Pink Panther Wine You can find the Pink Panther in different European countries: France, Spain, Netherlands, Danemark, Portugal ! In France in the month of August: Cora France.

1 comment:

  1. This wine looks like it will be a bigger hit than the pink kitty wine range....

    ReplyDelete