Friday, November 26, 2010

Viewers From All Over the World! in just 30 days!


United States


United Kingdom


Hungary


Canada


Pakistan


Italy


Malaysia


Singapore


Indonesia


India
Happy Black Friday Everyone!!!!
You won't catch me out in those stores today! I worked retail for many years and it was not a very nice time while being an employee with all that hussle and bussle.
Just to let my veiwers know I have added a google translation tool to the blog since I have checked the stats and we have had in just the month of my blogging many viewers from other countries. Hopefully this tool will attract many more viewers to the blog. If you are a regular veiwer please consider clicking the follow me button on the right hand column of this blog so if you have a blog we can also follow you.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend and now to rest after the delicious Thanksgiving meal from yesterday!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment