Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Atlanta Food and Wine Festival



This sounds like it would be a great trip to take. If not this year possibly next. I almost lived in Marietta, Georgia many years ago. I would have loved to complete that move and see how life would have turned out. But back in my home state of Pennsylvania I am "Happy Ever After".
I may get to visit Atlanta sometime soon though. From May 19 thru May 22 this year is the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival. It will be showcasing beverage & food selections of Southern living.
Tickets are sold by packages. To do the tasting tents & street carts it is $75-125. The foodsters $150. Day pass $200-250. Three day pass $500. VIP $1000. Connisseur $2500. and of course A la Ca rte dinners & events will be held.
From what I have learned it all started from the love that 2 women had for a life long love of culinary and food. Plus a love for wine, beer & cocktails. They designed a campaign for Food & Wine and did it in Aspen. Then said.....why can't Atlanta do the same? And here we go.....once again a couple of women possibly talking and relaxing over a great appetizer or meal with a luscious glass of fine wine and just wanting to share the whole experience with the whole world! Just exactly how my Wine Study...Gabbriella-Women and Wine was born!
Salute!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Don't know if you have read my very first post started in October 2010 on how I began this blog and wine study. You might want to scroll down to click on some older post to get to know more.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete