Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SO NOW EVEN A BAD WINE CAN BE GOOD ???


I have seen it all! Your key to telling wine's future!(is what they say) Mature young wines instantly know how they will develop over the next 1 to 10 years. When dipped into wine, the patented alloy tip of the Clef du Vin (wine key) replicates the aging process, softening tannins and improving taste. Tested over 10 years by scientists and sommeliers, this wine taste enhancer has received praise throughout the world, and is endorsed by the Wine Enthusiast Magazine testing panel. Brushed steel. I really need to have a more clear understanding of this gadget. Just when I thought I had seen it all then comes along this in my searching. This amazing tool actually emulates the ageing process in your glass of wine, 1 year for every second you hold it in your wine glass. A must have for all serious wine collectors and winemakers. REALLY????? I am left speechless today.......
Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment