Friday, November 19, 2010

Mixing Coca-Cola with Wine is not only done in China!



CNN article

OC WEEKLEY

FOOD 52

Recently I was told about wine being mixed with Coca-Cola. I did not find this appealing, but then again I have not touched a soda since I was 24 years old. So to spend the last 34 years without remembrance of the taste of Coke maybe I can not make a clear statement as to if it would be tasty or not. CNN did an article about the Chinese mixing these 2 drinks together. So I ran across 2 other articles about other people doing so. It appears people all over the world have done this. If you have already tried this please leave a comment below of your likings. Also there is a poll at the right of this post if you would care to participate. I will not be trying this....I just can't imagine ruining my luscious glass of red wine....and when I come across a bad tasting wine I usually cook with it or use it to make a salad dressing. Do you think Santa in the pic has any wine in his bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment